Smart Tips#cocktails #summerdrinks #smoothies #mojitos
Summer temperature asks for lots of cool drinks every day. In this guide you will learn 5 easy drinks that you can make at home. The five summer drink recipes will add variety of flavors to experience on a daily basis and on special days to impress your friends and family with the tastiest and most refreshing drinks. Learn how to make a tropical cocktail, a smoothie, two mojitos and a special ginger ale gin - all alcohol-free summer drinks. Summer is usually a time to celebrate birthdays of people of any age, parties and gatherings any time. That's when an alcohol-free cocktail (or smoothie, mojito and gin) are a great option for anyone specially if you like to lead a healthy lifestyle while holding lots of attitude on your hands (rise up your glasses).
Alcohol-free summer cocktails are a great option for those who want to keep themselves hydrated on a daily basis or treat themselves on a party day with a stylish cocktail, smoothie, mojito or gin. If you are planning to organize a party at home or gather the family for a picnic, knowing how to prepare delicious drinks is a skill that will be much appreciated. It's also a good option if you want to make sure you take in good nutrients and vitamins. In this guide we use mostly whole fruits to blend because that's how we keep not only the vitamins but also the fibers and antioxidants that are in the pulps.
1. Peel and boil the carrots in the oven until they are boiled and take them out of water;
2. Peel the mangoes and take the pulp out;
3. Mix the sweet pineapple juice with the mango pulp and the boiled carrots (without water) in this blender;
4. Squeeze the limes;
5. Add the mango pulp, the juice of the three limes and mix well;
6. Put a pineapple slice stuck on the edge of the glass
7. Add a few whole ice cubes to each glass,
1.Smash the strawberries until they become pulp, add rice coconut drink slowly and the Greek yogurt and mix well into the blender;
2.Separate the yolks from the egg whites and the sugar beat with a mixer like this mixer until you get a consistent solid mixture;
3.Pour the smoothie mixture into tall, wide glasses like this one up to 3 quarters of the glass and the remaining part fill with the whipped egg whites.
4.Scrape up with a grater like this grater the dark chocolate into tiny dark chocolate scrapes and add on top of the whipped egg whites.
1. Make sure you have ice cubes ready, or pre-freeze water in the freezer;
2. Peel the watermelon and remove the seeds (if there's any);
3. Place the watermelon into the blender such as this blender here and add the cubed ice cubes;
4. Do not squeeze the 2 limes. Simply peel the limes and add them to the mixture in the blender;
5. Add 3 dessertspoons of honey and let the blender mix it all together;
1. Squeeze the oranges in a juicer to separate the natural juice well
2. Do not squeeze the 2 limes. Simply peel the limes and add them to the mixture in the blender;
3. Mix the limes and the orange juice and ice cubes in a blender and crush it all together with the mint leaves
4. Pour the mixture into a shaker like this shaker that serves as measuring cup too.
and add the cinnamon spoon. Cut the third lime into slices and shake everything well.
5. Remove the content and serve to taste into glasses and decorate with half an orange slice on the edge of the glass.
1. Mix the ginger ale with the currant in a large pitcher like this one and shake well;
2. Add the mint leaves, the cucumber slices and the lime slices;
3. Mix well and let sit for 20 minutes to absorb the flavors;
4. Add whole ice cubes to you glasses
Scientific studies such as this one have proven that antioxidants (phytochemicals or flavonoids) are richly present in the fruits and have multiple benefits for our health. For a comprehensive information on the benefits read this article. Having a balanced diet, sleeping well and practicing some training are good tips for your health.